Citizen Consumer Club (CCC)
About Citizen Consumer Club (CCC)
Citizen Consumer Club (CCC) of Indo-American College is established for the purpose of creating awareness among all strata of consumers their rights and to help them get justice when affected.
To create awareness on consumer rights among all consumer-segments through students.
To emerge as the best citizen consumer club at State Level adjudged by the Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection through the State Government to Government of India.
- To enable students understand the fundamental rights of citizens and make them realize and learn the fundamental duties of a good citizen.
- To infuse knowledge and skills relating to consumer rights among college students and to impart knowledge on product standards, product quality and about markets.
- To make them aware of laws enacted for protection/welfare of consumers and enforcement authorities concerned.
- To build a base of enlightened citizen consumer as the foundation of future India.
- Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizen of India.