Instructions to Applicants Seeking Admission to Courses
Application for admission shall be submitted in the prescribed form available in the college office on payment of the cost. All candidates who seek admission should produce Transfer certificate, Conduct Certificate and Mark Statement from the institution last studied.
In the case of withdrawals, the Transfer Certificate will be issued on written request from the student Countersigned by the parents and production of “no dues certificate” from all the departments concerned.
- Selection will be made on the the basis of the guidelines given by the College, affiliating University and Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Admission Card will be sent to the provisionally selected candidates.
- Selected candidates should pay the prescribed fees on the date specified by the college, failing which the admissions gets cancelled automatically.
- A student who leaves the college in the middle of the year should pay the full fee for that year to get their certificates from the college.
- If a student is absent continuously for more than five days from the date of admission or reopening, whichever is later, his/her name will be removed from the Roll/Register.
- Admission will be made taking into consideration based on the weighed marks of the candidate and according to Government Rules of Reservation for Backward/ Backward (Muslim)/ Most Backward/ DNC/ SC/ SC(A)/ ST communities.
- Admission is subject to verification of Marks Certificate by the Director of Government Examinations and if the Mark Certificates are found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation besides criminal action being initiated.
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Interview and Admission
- ‘Statement of Marks’ of the Qualifying Examination (HSC: +1 & +2 Mark Statements) – Original.
- Transfer Certificate – Original.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied – Original.
- Community Certificate – Original/photocopy.
- Aadhar Card – Photocopy.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Students from other Universities (applicable for candidates seeking admission into PG/M.Phil/PhD courses) must produce Eligibility Certificate from the Affiliating Thiruvalluvar University, in addition to those mentioned above.
- Consolidated Mark Statements – Original/Photocopy
- Provisional Certificate – Original/Photocopy.
- Applicants are advised to keep with them attested photocopies of the above credentials. Originals will not be returned, on any account, during the course of study. If there is any grievance in the matter of admission, it may be brought to the notice of the Principal for redressal.
- In all matters of dispute connected with the college, the decision of the college authorities is final.